Monday, June 20, 2005

Hiking Mara Mountain

Athena (my dog) and I hiked Mara mountain today. The first part was a long steep climb up. Was supposed to be a 5 hr hike but we shortened it to two. It was very hot out and no shade. I think we'll tackle it again in the fall. Found some animal tracks as well. Not sure what kind... for all I know it could just be old dog tracks. Here are some pics of the hike.
animal tracks mara mountain
tracks at mara mountain
takining a hiking break mara mountain
view from mara mountain
mara mountain view


link | cupcakes posted at 4:31 PM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Rae commented at 20/6/05 7:34 PM~  

I wish I was there to go with you. I love hiking!

Blogger Jacqueline commented at 22/6/05 7:46 AM~  

Cool Sarah!

LR will love these pics!

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada


mydogblinkie1

softball blinkie

I am worth $360,000 on HumanForSale.com

The WeatherPixie
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

free hit counters
FootLocker Coupons


Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger