Friday, November 18, 2005

Martial arts pics

Here are some pics from my first tourney. My fellow classmate was so kind to send them to me. I'll let her give me a good ass kicking on Tuesday to show my thanks LOL.
Seriously last Tuesday she bounced me off the floor doing a hip toss. All in good fun. Enjoy the pics! I'm the person with the red chest guard on.

Me and Anna
Me in action with a front kick
Anna going to bop me on the head
More sparring
Me with my medal


link | cupcakes posted at 12:30 AM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Rae commented at 18/11/05 7:27 AM~  

Wow! Good pics. Way to kick ass.

Blogger Fluffica commented at 19/11/05 10:52 PM~  

You are a crazy woman! Looking forward to seeing you in December :)

Love Jess

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada


mydogblinkie1

softball blinkie

I am worth $360,000 on HumanForSale.com

The WeatherPixie
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

free hit counters
FootLocker Coupons


Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger