Saturday, June 25, 2005

I Am One With Frickin Nature

I went on another hike today (3hrs) I went to Kenna Cartwright Park. Awesome trails and lots of different ones.Well marked, porta potties, and cell service. Anyhow Athena and I were Hiking along and BAM... There was a deer in the middle of our path. I grabbed Athena, already had my camera in hand and took some shots(photos that is not shotgun) The deer wasn't even scared. He sauntered off the path and just stood off to the side and stared at us. It was pretty cool shit. I have never seen a deer that close in real life. Also a super cute photo of Athena in a yellow flower field. Click on the thumbnails to enlarge. Enjoy my nature shots. It was the best hike yet. I was starting to think I would only have porta potty shots to post. DeerDeer 2Deer 3AthenaAthena scouting aheadYellow Flower FieldAthena in flower field


link | cupcakes posted at 12:06 AM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Rae commented at 25/6/05 5:14 AM~  

Good pics but stop using thumbnails. It sux. When you click on it it takes you right out of your site. Just use size small.

Blogger crazygramma commented at 25/6/05 6:11 AM~  

Great photos.

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada


mydogblinkie1

softball blinkie

I am worth $360,000 on HumanForSale.com

The WeatherPixie
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

free hit counters
FootLocker Coupons


Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger