Sunday, January 21, 2007

9 DAYS!!

Nine days of not smoking except for once when I was going psychotic and then once when I was drinking. So i smoked two in total. All is well and I haven't killed anyone yet. I have saved $61 and have not smoked 137 cigarettes over the nine days. Unfortunately my 2 quit smoking comrades both failed. The one lady as soon as we walked out of the seminar and the other about 5 days later. But as for me..... still going strong.


link | cupcakes posted at 9:12 PM |


3 Comments:
Blogger Jacqueline commented at 30/1/07 9:21 AM~  

You rock!

Save the money for a trip to Africa.

Blogger jay commented at 14/2/07 1:00 PM~  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger jay commented at 14/2/07 1:01 PM~  

are you still not smoking it feb 14 now.
jay paul
http://yoursouls.spaces.live.com/

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada


mydogblinkie1

softball blinkie

I am worth $360,000 on HumanForSale.com

The WeatherPixie
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
Previous Posts Daily Reads/Friends

free hit counters
FootLocker Coupons


Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger